Monday, December 2, 2013

Step Into the Great Unknown...

'The fire sunset, sparks the heart, to question and dream under the star filled night, where imagination bends.  I search beneath the clouds, for the territory afar, to journey round this world...with the dawn, I rise to distant shores and adventures, pen to paper, lens to capture...even if I cannot set sail, I know the mind can travel in dreams, dance in hopes and live in the breath of mountain air.  I seek and search, dabble and ramble, even if I cannot fly, I will walk embracing each step mundane or great with enthusiastic wonder."

Welcome to my blog.  It is an eclectic mix of my interests from detailing travel itineraries in my favorite place, Yellowstone National Park...articles about far off distant places, where I yearn to travel.  Playlists and book blogs, a breakdown of college basketball games (I'm a HUGE CBB fan - Carolina and KU are my favorite teams), Eco-Friendly Tips...the sky is the limit.

I'll post regularly starting in January.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment