Thursday, March 12, 2015

Vagabond Warriors and Mad Savages

Into the Great Unknown describes life - we are constantly having to step outside ourselves, learning through mistakes and beautiful disasters.  As a person of faith I believe God can and does move mountains but sometimes we need to climb the mountain to learn lessons and experience wonder we never could have discovered if we only had the destination in mind.

I am going to reboot Into the Great Unknown with helpful travel articles and other life advice.  So keep on following this blog - I'm back.

I also have equally exciting news.  I am starting several new blogs/sites on Wordpress - GASP - I love blogger but each has unique platforms.  I have already launched a travel blog -

Vagabond Warrior 
http://www.vagabondwarrior.wordpress.com

This Side of Paradise is also being rebooted. 

Coming Soon:
Adele Belle - think Real Simple meets Southern Living with a tinge of sweet tea and rum under a live oak with a pair of hiking boots on - eclectic creativity for life and home - I am still forming all my ideas but this will be a platform with home decorating ideas, travel tips, delicious recipes, fashion on a budget, homegrown Americana companies - anything and everything that fits into my personality and diverse mix of interests - I love history, music, fashion, food, travel, science, nature, college basketball - so much, so little time.

Mad Savages: A creating writing spot - where I have short stories, poetry, tips on writing and publishing (as I go through the process) - let's do this together.  I chose the title because in Yellowstone a summer employee is a 'Savage' - one of my favorite books is Far from the Madding Crowd - so it seemed apropos

Music Business Diva: I used to run my own business as a booking agent; I am a songwriter and I have a Music Business background from Belmont University - a lot of artists ask me for advice so I am going to do this to help independent artists as a reference tool as to how to navigate everything from booking to recording - a lot of the entries will chronicle my journey as I learn new aspects in the music industry - eventually working to interview artists, agents, promoters, A&R...

I am brainstorming a blog - possibly part of Adele Belle or MBD that just talks music - new albums, up and coming bands - reviewing sounds - or I might just put it right into play here on Into the Great Unknown

Stay tuned.  I am writing as much as I can to provide my readers interesting articles, travel philosophy, good food and music...

Goals:
To build an integrated network of lifestyle blogs people enjoy and can learn from.
To build a loyal blog base and community
To garner enough traffic to continue to grow the blogs and offer more services and articles to readers
Most importantly to have fun - I have a lot of random interests and I hope you enjoy my journeys.  I would love to profile fellow travelers, artists, bakers...let's start a fire

No comments:

Post a Comment